Who is Ben Shapiro’s wife?
Ben Shapiro’s wife goes by the name Mor Shapiro. She got married to Ben Shapiro and their union is blessed with two children. Mor Toledano was Ben Shapiro’s wife maiden name. After she got married to Ben Shapiro, she took her husband’s name.
Ben Shapiro whose full name is Benjamin Aaron Shapiro is an American conservative political commentator, media host, and attorney. You can find Ben Shapiro’s work when he is a being a columnist, activist, political commentator, radio talk show host, author, and at the same time an attorney. In a lot of his interviews he mentions his wife, Mor Shapiro, so we have decided to tell you 10 amazing facts about Ben Shapiro’s wife.
We understand that Ben Shapiro’s wife isn’t as popular as her husband but she has been known to also attend important social functions.
Ben Shapiro’s wife Biography
Mor Shapiro is the 32 years old wife of Ben Shapiro. She stands on a height of 5 feet 4 inches. She weighs around 62 Kg or 134 lbs. Her body measurements are 36-30-37 inches. She wears a bra cup size of 34 B. Mor is a doctor that considers her health top priority, so she keeps fit by exercising regularly. Her eye color is blue and has dark brown colored hair as well.
Talking about her career, Mor Shapiro was very passionate about the mind-body relationship, which led her to major in psycho biology as an undergraduate at the University of California, Los Angeles. Following graduation, she researched on developmental neuroscience for two years at UCLA, using fMRI to study the effects of early life adversity on childhood brain development. She then entered UCLA’s School of Medicine, also known as the David Geffen School of Medicine, to earn her MD degree. While studying at medical school, she worked as a Clinical Skills Instructor.
Mor, who is now a successful medical practitioner, gained media attention following her marriage to Ben Shapiro in, 2008.
Mor Shapiro’s networth
Mor Shapiro is said to be worth $395,000, primarily from her medical income and her wealthy family background. Currently, she is very focused on her career. She receives an annual salary of around $294,000 a year as well.
Below you will find the top facts about her:
- Mor Shapiro got married in 2008 when she was 20 years old. Her husband confirmed this story by writing this in one of his articles: “I got married last week… I am 24 years old. My wife is 20. Together we plan, with the help of God, on having healthy, happy, freedom-loving children who will grow up with the security provided by the armed guard.”
- Mor attended University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) where she studied medicine. Later she got her MD degree from David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. Currently, Mor specializes in Family Medicine Residency Program at Kaiser Foundation Hospital in Fontana, California. She has interest is women’s health, resident education and behavioral health. Mor went on to found DGSOM UCLA Ethics Symposium, which is an annual event now.
- Her marriage to Ben Shapiro is blessed with two children: a daughter born in 2014 and a son born in 2016. Ben has this to say about his wife: “My wife (who, it is rumored, is a doctor) stayed up all night with my five-year-old because my girl has a brutal cough due to flu (tonight is my turn). My wife then got up and went to work to care for her patients. That’s feminism. Not murdering babies outside the womb.”
- Mor Shapiro got engaged to Ben Shapiro after dating for just three months. And this leads to fact number 4 which states that Ben Shapiro’s wife, Mor, did not date any non-Jewish man when she was still single. “It seems quick, but as cliché as it sounds, when you know it’s right, you just know,” Mor, a psychobiology major at UCLA at the time, said. “I used to tell myself that I would only get married once I graduated. After I met Ben, I soon realized this was an arbitrary deadline I had set for myself.”
- Mor Shapiro is a talented singer. She was a member of an accapella group at her medical school.
- Ben Shapiro’s wife lives a private life. You will not find her on Instagram or even Facebook.
- Mor has African roots (Moroccan heritage to be precise). Mor’s parents emigrated from Morocco many years ago, but they gave birth to Mor in Israel and moved to California at the age of twelve.
- Ben Shapiro’s wife, Mor, is a successful career woman despite the fact that she isn’t in the public eye. She isn’t as famous as her husband but she has a successful career.
- She leads and orthodox lifestyle ans believes her partner must share similar belief. “It is very important to me to marry someone with the same value systems and practices because being Orthodox is not just in my beliefs, it’s also a lifestyle,” Mor said.
- Mor Shapiro holds her family in high esteem, she places high value on family. Ben wrote a letter to his firstborn saying: “After Mommy and Daddy prayed very hard to Hashem to give them a healthy little baby, God answered them: Eliana. So your first name is about your relationship with God, and your middle name is about how thankful we are for you.”
EURO TO NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE? VISIT ABOKIFX RATE NOW.
6 Facts about Ben Shapiro, Husband to Mor Shapiro
- Ben Shapiro’s genius was clear to see from a young age. He skipped from second grade to fourth grade because his math was already at fifth grade level and his English was at par with fourth grade level. At fifth grade, his arithmetic level was so high that his parents enrolled him into a school with a program for highly gifted children.
Ben started writing his first novels at age seven, and at age 12, he started writing political articles. Shapiro skipped ninth grade, and started high school at the sophomore level. He joined University of California Los Angeles after graduating from high school. From UCLA, Shapiro went to Harvard Law School, and graduated with high marks. Shapiro now runs an independent legal practice, but the articles he wrote in university still draw widespread praise.
- A proud husband, Ben Shapiro raises his wife up as a standard for what feminism ought to be. He once wrote about Mor: “My wife (who, it is rumored, is a doctor) stayed up all night with my five-year-old because my girl has a brutal cough due to flu (tonight is my turn). My wife then got up and went to work to care for her patients. That’s feminism. Not murdering babies outside the womb.” In another piece, for Newsweek magazine, Ben wrote: “Early in our marriage, my wife was still in college at UCLA, and I was interested in taking a job in New York; she dutifully offered to transfer to a college across the country. When she applied to medical school across the country; I offered to move my job.”
- Highly religious couple, Mor is believed to have never dated a non-jewish man. Marrying someone who is also Jewish, specifically Orthodox, was an important factor for the former Mor Toledano, who taught Hebrew and Judaica at the University Synagogue Sunday School in Los Angeles.
In a blog post following their marriage, Ben wrote: “I got married last week… I am 24 years old. My wife is 20. Together we plan, with the help of God, on having healthy, happy, freedom-loving children who will grow up with the security provided by the armed guard.”
- Happy camper, Ben Shapiro considers himself very blunt and doesn’t care who’s hurt by that disposition so, naturally, he’s always a target for malevolent attacks. An outspoken and opinionated man, some of his opinions do not sit right with some people. When Shapiro and his family received threats, Ben filed a report with the Los Angeles Police Department, and the matter was taken up by the FBI. The matter was quickly resolved by law enforcement. Ben tweeted, “Thanks to local and federal law enforcement for their quick and hard work here. Stay safe out there, everyone!”
- Accomplished author. Ben Shapiro has published several books to his credit since his first, Brainwashed: How Universities Indoctrinate America’s Youth in 2004. Seven years later, in 2011, HarperCollins published Shapiro’s fourth book, Primetime Propaganda: The True Hollywood Story of How the Left Took Over Your TV, in which Shapiro argues that Hollywood has a left-wing agenda that it actively promotes through prime-time entertainment programming. In 2013, Threshold Editions published Shapiro’s fifth book, Bullies: How the Left’s Culture of Fear and Intimidation Silences Americans and in 2019, Shapiro published the book The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great which focuses on the importance of Judeo-Christian values and laments the decline of those values in modern America.
- Moving house. Ben Shapiro publicly announced his intent to relocate The Daily Wire — the popular media organization he co-founded in 2015 — and his family from Los Angeles to Nashville, Tennessee, a place more in line with the conservative political commentator’s ideological views. And it appears Shapiro has wasted little time in making good on that promise, too; his historic home in L.A.’s San Fernando Valley neighborhood has popped up for sale, asking just under $2.9 million. With his longtime wife Dr. Mor Shapiro, a Woodland Hills-based family medicine doctor, the L.A. native paid about $1.7 million for the property in 2015.