Npower announced that Batch C stream 2 shortlisted candidates can begin biometrics Fingerprint capturing.
All Npower applicant have been advised to check the nasims self service portal to verify if they are among the successful candidates that will move on to the next stage.
Successful candidates will see a message that reads “Congrats on passing the screening phase. We just want to verify some of your details and you will be good to go. If you feel you missed out on any important detail during the application phase, kindly send an email to our support team.”
After confirming your name and the message above, candidates are advised to head on to a cyber cafe to capture their biometric details.
READ MORE: BLACK MARKET DOLLAR TO NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE
How To Do Npower Stream 2 Fingerprint Biometric Enrollment
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
1. Login to your dashboard https://nasims.gov.ng/login and click the “verification” tab
2. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
3. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
4. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
EURO TO NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE? VISIT ABOKIFX RATE TODAY.
5. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
6. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index
fingers only for successful enrolment
7. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
8. After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.