What is valentine’s day and its origin?
Valentine’s Day is the day people show other people that they care about them in a special way. February 14th which is the last day of Valentine’s week is the date for celebrating this occasion.
Initially, valentine used to be a Christian festival, where Christians martyrs were celebrated. In recent times, this celebration of love holds different meanings to different people.
READ MORE: GTBANK DOLLAR TO NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE
As the celebration continues to shift, millions of people use digital greetings and wish to show love to their dear ones.
This day of love is not only for your significant other but also for everyone in your life who you love dearly.
POUNDS TO NAIRA EXCHANGE RATE? VISIT ABOKIFX RATE NOW.
Happy Valentine’s Day 2022: Quotes and wishes
- I want to fill your life with love and always want to keep you with me for the rest of our lives. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
- My love for you increases with every minute. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
- The tightest hug to you and extreme love for you on this romantic day. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Another day of love and the same me loving you differently. Happy Valentine’s Day 2022.
- You are the most beautiful gift in my life. Thank you for choosing me. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
- My life without you is a body without a soul. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful person in my life.
- Valentine’s Day will last for one day, but my love for you is forever. Happy Valentine’s Day to you.