- Dollar to Naira exchange rate is ₦ 503.00 in Black Market, ₦ 410.13 in CBN, ₦ 500.00 in BDC, ₦ 378.52 in Moneygram, ₦ 380.28 in Western Union, ₦ 410.66 in FX Market, and ₦ 450.00 in Access Bank
- US Dollar to Naira rate recently moves upwards 1.99% in Moneygram
- US Dollar to Naira rate recently moves downwards 0.01% in CBN, 0.07% in FX Market
- Dollar to Naira exchange rate has the lowest value of ₦ 378.52 at Moneygram as of 02/12/2020 among the rates listed in the summary table
- Dollar to Naira exchange rate has the highest value of ₦ 503.00 at Black Market as of 06/07/2021 among the rates listed in the summary table
- Most recent Dollar to Naira bank rate is ₦ 450.00 at Access Bank as of 02/07/2021
US Dollar to Naira Overview
US Dollar, United States Dollar (USD), is the mostly traded currency with Naira in Nigeria.
- Name: US Dollar
- Country: United States
- Currency Code: USD
- Symbol: $
- Other names: Dollar
- Minor: 1 USD equals 100 cent.